Crossroads Holistic Health Center offers the best in modern health analysis. Both laboratory and alternative methods are employed. The doctors at Crossroads will determine which tests are necessary to give them then best information about the patient. Lab tests are used to identify dysfunction or to rule it out.
It is extremely important to note that the first test the doctor orders is a baseline reading. It is the second and third follow up tests that will give the most information about how the patient is responding and healing. The key at Crossroads is to help the body heal itself. Everything, from lab tests to patient hands on treatment is geared to improve the function of the body.
The doctors may choose to analyze your health using:
- Blood tests
- Urine analysis
- Saliva assessment
- Hair analysis
- Stool analysis
- Applied Kinesiology (AK)
- Orthopedic testing
- Neurological testing
- Muscle testing
- Chiropractic evaluation
- Acupuncture methods (needle free)
- Ayurvedic priciples
- Nutrition Response Testing (NRT)
- Vitamin, mineral, amino acid assessment
- Organ analysis - lab panels for assessment are available for Liver, Lung, Heart, Brain, Kidney etc.
- Hormone analysis- Female Hormone, Male Hormone, Thyroid, Adrenal tests, Blood sugar etc.
- Neurotransmitter profiles
- Lipid panels -Cholesterol, Cardiovascular panels
- Bio Meridian Analysis
- Toxin Assessment - Metals, toxins
- Infection Assessment- Virus, Bacteria, Yeast, Mold, Parasite
- Autoimmune profiles
- Allergy profiles
- Digestive profiles
- Electro-dermal testing